Phase two of Nashville’s reopening will be on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2020.
Included in the second phase is the return of live entertainment and music!
With all concerts and entertainment being canceled and/or postponed until a later date, many are longing for any type of live music and social interaction.
With phase two of Nashville’s plan to reopen, you will be able to go sit down at a restaurant, eat food, have a drink, and listen to live music again.
Live music and entertainment will be allowed, however, with restrictions and specific protocols put in place.
- Only two performers allowed on stage at a time.
- No more than 25 people present.
- Social distancing protocols should be observed among performers.
- A minimum of ten feet between performers and customers.
- No dance floors will be permitted.
- All equipment must be sanitized between users.
Bars are to remain closed unless they serve food. The bars serving food must provide table food and beverage service, and customers are not allowed to approach or congregate at the bar top.
Although the live music and entertainment scene may look different from what we are used to, at least there is a glimmer of hope.
As we all know, music heals, and that’s exactly what we all need right now.